2009 in brief
• Sales increased by 0 percent to SEK 34,963*** (34,829***).
• Operating income (EBIT) amounted to SEK 5,413* M (5,526*).
• Earnings per share after full dilution amounted to SEK 9.22* (9.21*).
• Dividend per share, SEK 3,60**.
• Operating cash flow**** increased substantially to SEK 6,843 M (4,769).
• The two successful restructuring programs launched in 2006 and 2008 were followed by a new program launched in Q4 2009. This program entails the closure of 11 production units and the conversion of four units to final assembly at a total cost of SEK 930 M. These programs secure continued efficiencies in the Group.
• Substantial investments were made in product development, which will make a positive contribution to sales.
• Eight companies were acquired during the year, bringing in annual sales of around SEK 1,175 M.
*Excluding items affecting comparability. **As proposed by the Board of Directors. ***Figures for 2008 and 2009 are affected by reclassification. ****Excluding payments related to restructuring.
The Annual Report 2009 is currently available as a pdf. It will be available in an online version and as printed copies for order in April.
ASSA ABLOY Annual Report 2009
Please click here to view other ASSA ABLOY annual reports